Monday, February 22, 2010

Where Can I Find Soy Chunks In Nyc Where Can I Buy Dairy-free Nut-free Chocolate (in Canada)?

Where can I buy dairy-free nut-free chocolate (in Canada)? - where can i find soy chunks in nyc

My younger brother has allergies to milk, eggs, nuts and sesame seeds. In the last two years I have tried to have our house with all sorts of replacement, so it should not feel excluded. They eat soy milk with cereal, but we found food allergen grilled bread, an apple, homemade cakes, you can even pancakes!

The most important thing on my list is the chocolate. We make a lot of cookies (we are with an allergen-free Bakery Cookbook! Coated) And always ask things like chocolate, cookies or chocolate brownies units / blondes. I really can not see can eat the chocolate. The book recommends a few, (but not delivered to Spain, or if they do not cost more than $ 30 in shipping and customs of a bar ...). Gone 200gA few grocery stores require the vegan chocolate, nuts contain, but it can. I found free chocolate milk Baker, then, but may contain milk / nuts.

All recommendations would be very grateful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a great leader and Canada to buy a piece of chocolate chips and the Bulk Barn operations, and if you want a chip or two 100% free of locusts that are not based dairy products are another option, without dark chocolate have little or no milk Bittersweet special, semi-sweet with milk.

Save Try a health food store or natural foods, and do not know, that may in their province or city, you'll be sure to jump when I worked as a cook, I worked in almost all provinces, 3, and now living in Toronto, ON if you can let me know on a tour of the area and I can in the right place (s go).

Post a Comment